Facilities at Falcon CFS
- Falcon CFS is the biggest Container / Cargo handling Station in Kerala spread over 26 Hectors.
- A dedicated Container Freight Station with modern equipments for handling all types of Containers and cargo.
- 1,30,000 sq. ft. covered storage space for Export/Import cargo with fire protection facilities.
- Adequate Ramp facility for cargo stuffing /de-stuffing.
- EDI direct connectivity for Customs purpose and SB and BE printing facility.
- Exclusive covered area for storage of high value cargo including cars.
- Separate area for storage of hazardous cargo.
- 20,00,000 sq.ft. brick paved area for stacking loaded containers.
- Exclusive concreted area for storage of iron scrap and handling by Hitachi mover with multi-grapple and magnetic sweeper.
- Reefer Container stacking area with 10 Nos. plugging facility inside CFS.
- Adequate high mast lighting arrangements for night operations and security.
- An area of 20,000 sq.ft. covered Ware housing facility outside CFS.
- Empty container storage yard with repairing station and Reefer plug facilities.
©Falcon Infrastructures Ltd. All Right Reserved | Powered by Alfa Channel