The major focus of Falcon Group continues to be on infrastructure development catering to the growing needs of the logistics community.
The Integrated Service Complex (ISC) which was the Group’s maiden venture at Kalamassery in the suburbs of the emerging metropolis of Kochi offers the best of end to end solutions for the logistics community.
The facilities offered at the IFS are :
- Parking facility for 500 trucks and 200 trailers/containers
- Warehousing space of about 73000 sq ft
- Service station and workshop for any type of vehicles
- Furnished space for offices meant for lorry agents, parcel service companies etc
- Shop space for at least 45 retail outlets of spare parts, tyres, batteries etc
- 100MT Avery electronic weigh bridge
- Petroleum retail outlet, which is the only SWAGATH outlet in Kerala of IOC with 130 KL storage capacity for diesel
- Restaurants, Dhaba and Thattukada (typical Kerala food) to cater to the tastes of different regions of the country
- Lodges, dormitory and sanitation facility for truckers
- Clinic, mini theatre, conference room and party halls
- Transportation of goods for corporate clients
- Freight movement services across the country with insurance coverage for goods
- Warehousing services with multi level racks
- End to end supply chain management services
- JIT and Kaizen system services
- Client management services
- Integrated Information Systems like call centres, track and trace services, and GPS.
- C & F facilities and associated services for corporate clients.
- Rapid action accident response service throughout Kerala.